DUET stories Volume III: A Chorus of Voices
In this book, Paige and Griffin (from DUET stories Volume I and II) encounter another couple, Tristan and Lana, and find they have more in common – a lot more in common – than just their love of life, music and friendship. Through a set of mysterious circumstances, the two couples discover a shared past – to the 1600s Ottoman Empire, the land of Sultans, harems, gurus, and sacred sexuality – that explains their present life and lessons in a profound, beautiful and deeply meaningful way.
Tune into the harmony of their stories in A Chorus of Voices.
This book answers the questions…
- Were they destined to meet?
- Had they known each other before?
- What happens after “happily ever after?”
- Why was Tristan afraid of being touched? Why did he need control?
- Were they born again to be together?
Follow their journey in A Chorus of Voices.
Have you read A Chorus of Voices and are you looking for the "Very Special Epilogue?" Click Here!